Mottled silver hoodie with radiation repelling and antiviral material.
This gray hoodie does more than just look good, it also does a great job protecting you. It is charged with positive quantum energy and protects you from high 5G frequencies and other harmful radiation. Due to the use of silver threads, the hoodie itself is effectively antibacterial, antimicrobial and antiviral. Its casual wide cut makes it super comfortable to wear and gives your outfit a fashionably cool touch at the same time. A fashion statement with protective functionality, that you can wear with everything every day.
While these silver fabrics on the skin have been measured to be over 99% effective against various bacteria, in vitro, this has not been shown to affect bacteria inside the body. If you are concerned about a specific disease or bacteria/microbes in the body, then please consult a physician, since this clothing product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.
Here is some information about silver and its properties:
- The early Phoenicians stored water and oil in silver containers to keep them fresh.
- The ancient Romans stored wine in silverware.
- Alexander the Great stored drinking water in silver jars for his army to drink.
- 19th century – Silver thread sutures wounds to avoid infection.
- In 1900, silver sulfadiazine (SSD) was used to wrap the wounds of burn patients.
- Silver is currently used in textiles and fabrics to prevent infection in hospitals and sports.
- Silver has been used for many years because of its natural ability to kill harmful microorganisms such as bacteria, fungi and viruses.