The simple dark gray shirt is powerful and practical radiation protection for both at home and when you’re outside. Charged with positive quantum energy the shirt acts as an EMF-repellent and due to the silver threads it contains, it also has an antibacterial effect. You can wear this thin T-shirt under your everyday clothes or as a daily basic.
While these silver fabrics on the skin have been measured to be over 99% effective against various bacteria, in vitro, this has not been shown to affect bacteria inside the body. If you are concerned about a specific disease or bacteria/microbes in the body, then please consult a physician, since this clothing product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.
Here is some information about silver and its properties:
- The early Phoenicians stored water and oil in silver containers to keep them fresh.
- The ancient Romans stored wine in silverware.
- Alexander the Great stored drinking water in silver jars for his army to drink.
- 19th century – Silver thread sutures wounds to avoid infection.
- In 1900, silver sulfadiazine (SSD) was used to wrap the wounds of burn patients.
- Silver is currently used in textiles and fabrics to prevent infection in hospitals and sports.
- Silver has been used for many years because of its natural ability to kill harmful microorganisms such as bacteria, fungi and viruses.