Sleek EMF-repelling, IGEF-certified shirt.
The simple dark gray shirt is powerful and practical radiation protection for both at home and when you’re outside. Charged with positive quantum energy the shirt acts as an EMF-repellent and due to the silver threads it contains, it also has an antibacterial effect. You can wear this thin T-shirt under your everyday clothes or as a daily basic.
While these silver fabrics on the skin have been measured to be over 99% effective against various bacteria, in vitro, this has not been shown to affect bacteria inside the body. If you are concerned about a specific disease or bacteria/microbes in the body, then please consult a physician, since this clothing product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.
Here is some information about silver and its properties:
- The early Phoenicians stored water and oil in silver containers to keep them fresh.
- The ancient Romans stored wine in silverware.
- Alexander the Great stored drinking water in silver jars for his army to drink.
- 19th century – Silver thread sutures wounds to avoid infection.
- In 1900, silver sulfadiazine (SSD) was used to wrap the wounds of burn patients.
- Silver is currently used in textiles and fabrics to prevent infection in hospitals and sports.
- Silver has been used for many years because of its natural ability to kill harmful microorganisms such as bacteria, fungi and viruses.